Lowest MBBS Fees Medical University in Russia (For Indian Students)
With the number of universities increasing every year in Russia and other neighboring countries, it really becomes tough for a student to shortlist the best and lowest MBBS fees medical university in Russia. Here in this blog, we will look at the various aspects a student should be well aware of while making his choice of studying MBBS abroad in Russia.
Students who have are interested to study MBBS in Russia should first and foremost make sure that they fulfill the eligibility requirement as per the current rules of Indian government which are as mentioned below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter
- NEET Qualified
- 17 Years Age (Till 31st December 2020)
If you fit in the above criteria, then you are ready to proceed ahead for MBBS in Russia. However, there are some universities in Russia which demand a higher percentage of marks or some even require you to qualify an entrance exam after arrival in Russia. But, here we will talk about one of the best options for Indian students today i.e. Izhevsk State Medical Academy located in the city of Izhevsk (Capital of Udmurt Republic of Russian Federation).
The primary reasons we have called Izhevsk State Medical Academy the “best” are :
- It is the lowest MBBS fees medical university in Russia (Less than INR 15 Lacs for full 6 years course including hostel and medical insurance)
- Click this link for complete details about MBBS fees in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- It only requires 50% marks in PCB from students (Unlike few other which require 60% or higher)
- No entrance exam after arrival in Russia (Unlike some famous universities of Russia where students have to face disappointment after not being able to clear the surprise examination of which they were completely unaware of)
Some quick facts about Izhevsk State Medical Academy so as to enlighten you about the background of it are as mentioned below :
- Government medical university of Russia established in 1933 and recently celebrated it’s 85th anniversary
- Has accreditation by Ministry of Health of Russian Federation & Ministry of Science & Higher Education
- Recognized by WHO, MCI, FAIMER, WFME and is also a member of IFMSA (International federation of Medical Students Association).
- Has trained 22,000 doctors till date out of which more than 3,000 were students from foreign countries
- Most prominent medical university and hospital in whole of Udmurt Republic/State of Russian Federation
- Has collaboration with 22 hospitals located in city where students get to learn clinical skills and interact with patients
- Immense research work continuously done here especially in field of pharma substances based on nano-technology, culturing & adaptaion of stem cells, etc.
Apart from the general facts that comprise the backbone of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, there are several important other benefits that especially concern students from India which are as mentioned below :
- Complete 6 years course in English medium with highly experienced teaching staff that is very fluent in English too
- Best in class accommodation facility for Indian students in government hostels with just 2 or 3 maximum students in one room
- Rooms organized in blocks with attached washrooms and kitchens unlike single common floor washrooms and kitchens in most places
- All students are provided android tablets with pre-loaded medical text books by PEC soon after arrival in Izhevsk
- Semester wise Izhevsk student’s result is published on our website itself so that all parents can check the progress of their wards directly.
- With our permanent office in Izhevsk (Russia) too, any student can get in touch with us directly for any sort issues they they face during their entire tenure of education.
Important : As Izhevsk State Medical Academy is currently the lowest MBBS fees medical university in Russia for Indian students that is recognized by MCI & WHO there is an obvious rush for seats every year. And as the university has a fixed number of seats only for students from India, we advise eligible and interested students to book their seats as soon as possible by getting in touch with any of our Head Offices in Lucknow or Delhi.
* PEC (Prologue Educational Consultants is the exclusively authorized representative of Izhevsk State Medical Academy for admissions from India.
* For more information, students can also visit the official website of Izhevsk State Medical Academy (Available in Russian & English)