MBBS Admission in Izhevsk
- Step 1 : Submit soft copy or hard copy of documents (10th mark-sheet, 12th mark-sheet, NEET result & passport, if ready)
- Step 2 : Submit filled up Application Form & Undertaking Form provided by us along with above set o documents.
- Step 3 : Make payment of initial booking amount of INR 25,000 through online transfer or by visiting office.
- Step 4 : Admission Letter will be issued by university along with fees structure within next 1-2 weeks confirming your admission.
- Step 5 : Submit original 10th mark-sheet, 12th mark-sheet, passport, 10 passport size photos.
- Step 6 : Make payment of second installment of INR 37,500 through online transfer or by visiting office.
- Step 7 : Invitation letter will be issued from Immigration department, Russia and submitted to Embassy of Russia in India.
- Step 8 : Visa application documents will be prepared by us and submitted along with invitation letter for issuance of study visa.
- Step 9 : Submit HIV Report and any other medical reports as required by university as per the guidelines provided by us.
- Step 10 : Make payment of third & last installment of INR 37,500 + One Way Air Ticket through online transfer or by visiting office.
- Step 11 : Currency exchange (Assistance provided by us) of minimum 1st year’s fees & other expenses for carrying with yourself.
- Step 12 : All original documents & passport submitted returned to students in office along with visa and apostle.
- Step 13 : Final instructions & guidelines provided in our office for departure from Delhi & arrival at destination.
- Step 14 : Gather at airport for departure where our representative will be available till your departure.
- Step 15 : Meet our representative at Izhevsk airport on arrival and follow the further steps as instructed for final enrollment.
* The processing fees for MBBS admission in Izhevsk has been fixed at INR 1,00,000 + One Way Air Ticket. (Any change in the processing fees will be updated here)